Me & You






So I know him almost 3 months. I'll never forget every moment we had through together. Ya, dunia ni penuh dengan dugaan. Tak sangka... Jalan cerita hidup dia lebih rumit dari yang aku sangka. Tak, sebenarnya aku tak pernah sangka hidup dia serumit tu. Orangnya sentiasa ceria, senyumannya.. Renungan matanya.. For me, he's attractions are on his eyebrows , gigi taring dia and also lesung pipit dia. Oh ya bau dia juga, wangi.... Bau dia lah yang selalu buat aku rindu... Even we have been together for only 3 months.


Aku tak pernah expect yang aku akan tahu rahsia terbesar yang dia simpan dalam hidup dia ; even  bestfriend dia sendiri taktahu. Orang sekeliing yang selalu dengan dia pun taktahu.... Aku tak pernah terfikir dia ada sembunyikan sesuatu dari aku. Because he told me "Antara kita takda apa-apa rahsia" Ya, i told him everything about myself, my family and my friend. People who come and go in my life, and even something that is not important. 


I don't know how to express my feelings in word. I hurt him. Just bcs of rasa ingin tahu aku yang  dah sampai tahap kemuncak aku tanya jugak dekat dia soalan sensitive tu. Untill he got mad on me, but at last, he accepted that i already know it. I asked him another question , even i know maybe it hurt. But idky mulut aku ni ringan je nak tanya, maybe sebab rasa ingin tahu tu memaksa aku.


"Kenapa taknak bagi tahu I? You tak cukup yakin dengan hubungan kita?" "Bukan tak yakin....."

But what i got is he just quietly sitting on his chair while looking into another side. Masa tu aku sedar, air muka dia dah berubah. Maybe dia tahan nangis, ya maybe. I remember him of something that he doesn't want to remember. Hell yeah, Im fucking guilty that time and I left him for give him some space. 



I just want to hold in this relationship.  No matter how hard the situation are, I'll stay. The reason is only because me & you. My dear, you're my last. I still remember how sweet your words, your actions. Be your wife is one of my dream. I'm not too young to talk about alam perkahwinan. Yes, I wish it could be..........






The Story Of My Life